Why Volunteer? Volunteer Spotlight · Fall 2019
The City of Rogers welcomes volunteers to assist with departmental tasks and special projects. Volunteers keep the community strong by sharing their time, talents and resources to care for other citizens and the city. Several departments have special and/or ongoing needs for individual and group volunteers.
Where Can I Volunteer?
What is Required of City Volunteers?
City volunteers are model citizens who willingly take on responsibility to complete tasks according to specific departmental direction and the following standards:
- Complete a volunteer application.
- Provide adequate leadership and supervision for volunteer groups especially for those under the age of 18.
- Comply with work safety practices at all times.
- Be present and punctual for scheduled tasks.
- Use respectful speech and professional conduct with other volunteers, citizens and city staff.
- Wear modest and appropriate clothing for the scheduled task.
Do You Have a Group?
Do You Have Other Questions?
To learn more about our volunteer opportunities and how you can get involved, contact Peter Masonis.