**We are still not allowing Volunteers, Court Ordered Community Service, or walk-in traffic into the shelter.
**You must have a mask and be wearing it properly to enter the facility
Things to know
1. We will start setting appointments at 10:00AM each morning.
2. We will not schedule appointments from noon to 1:00 for lunch.
3. If a customer needs to reclaim an animal they will still need to make an appointment.
4. We will schedule appointments in 30 min increments (with the last appointment allowed to be scheduled at 3:30PM.
5. We will need to have a customer’s name and phone number to schedule an appointment it.
6. If you need a license for your dog or cat, then you can email or fax a copy of your pet’s rabies certificate to us. Our email is email@example.com. Our fax is (479)621-1104. We can take payment over the phone.
8. Citizens may no longer bring stray animals into the shelter. Call us and we will send an ACO to investigate.
9. If you see a stray dog and/ or you have possession of the animal call (479)621-1197.
• We will instruct you on what you should do so that we can gain custody of the animal.
• Please provide us with the information we ask for during the call. If you are not willing
To provide the information that we need or refuse to abide by our instructions we will
Not be able to provide you with assistance.
Animal Shelter News
Since 2018 Rogers Animal Services has maintained a 100% Lives Saved Rate. We are able to accomplish this by practicing a progressive form of Animal Control that is focused on stray animals making it back home to their family. This has led to almost half of the animals that were impounded at the shelter making it back to their homes and their families. We also have a robust adoption program that will find a loving home for each homeless dog or cat that resides here at the Rogers Animal Shelter. The biggest reason for our success can be found in our wonderful residents that live here in the City of Rogers and the surrounding communities. Thank you for your tremendous support and endless compassion! We will be working hard to maintain that level of success and to continue to improve the lives of our four legged friends for many years to come.
Social Media has proven to be a wonderful tool for showcasing some of our animals here at the shelter and reuniting lost pets back with their owners. We also like to use it for highlighting upcoming adoption and special events. We do our very best to keep up with it. We ask, however, that if you need assistance from animal control or if you have a question that needs a timely response then do not send a message to us on Facebook. Please call us directly at 479-621-1197. We can respond more quickly and with a better level of service.