A nationally acclaimed course adopted by the Critical Care Paramedic Course curriculum at the University of Maryland.
Topics covered in this course include:
• A&P overview of the respiratory system
• Principles of CO2 measurement
• Technology overview of EtCO2
• Clinical application of EtCO2 measurements
• Proper Lead Placement
• Axis and Hemiblock determination
• Bundle Branch Blocks
• Differentiating Wide Complex Tachycardia
• Myocardial Infarction recognition
• 15 lead ECG
The course includes a workbook with practice problems and handy charts for rapid use in the field. Participants in the program will read about 200 twelve lead ECG's gaining both experience and confidence in their newly learned skill.
Registration is $50
To register please email: Nick Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org or Talyor Castro at email@example.com