The City of Rogers welcomes volunteers to assist with departmental tasks and special projects. Volunteers keep the community strong by sharing their time, talents and resources to care for other citizens and the city. Several departments have special and/or ongoing needs for individual and group volunteers.
This is where we live, work, play and give back to our community!
What is required of city volunteers?
City volunteers are model citizens who willingly take on the responsibility to complete tasks according to specific departmental direction and the following standards:
- Complete a volunteer application, waiver/agreement (PDF), orientation/training and timesheet.
- Provide adequate leadership and supervision for volunteer groups especially for those under the age of 18.
- Comply with work safety practices at all times.
- Be present and punctual for scheduled tasks.
- Use respectful speech and professional conduct with other volunteers, citizens and city staff.
- Wear modest and appropriate clothing for the scheduled task.
Where would you like to volunteer?
Adult Wellness Center
Make a real difference with your gift of time by volunteering with us and experience our active adults as we redefine aging!
Rogers Animal Services
Do you love animals? Volunteers are needed to help care for and play with our four legged friends who are waiting for their forever home.
Rogers Historical Museum
Real. True. Fun. We keep the facts straight for the history of Rogers.
Rogers Public Library
This is not a quiet place, especially the Children's Library! We are busy enriching lives, fostering literacy, stimulating imaginations and inspiring lifelong learning. RPL provides our community more than books and we'd love your help!
Rogers Recycling Center
Caring for our community includes recycling materials to reduce waste and landfills. Help us sort out the details!
We are keeping Rogers beautiful and fun! Come play in the parks with us.