Animal Services FAQs
- What are City Pet Licenses?
- How do we register animals for City License?
- Where do I go to get City License?
- How much are City Licenses?
- How often do I register my animals?
- Is there a Leash Law in Rogers?
- Is there an ordinance for barking dogs?
- Are you allowed to have fowl (chickens, ducks, geese, etc.) in the City?
- Are swine (pigs, hogs, pot-bellies, mini Julianas, etc.) allowed in the City?
- Are goats allowed in the City?
- Does Rogers Animal Services adopt pets out to loving homes?
- How do we view your available animals?
- How long do you hold animals before they are available for adoption?
- How much is the adoption fee?
- What is the process of adoption?/How do I get approved for adoption?
- If I adopt an animal from your facility, does it have to get altered?
- Do you accept owner surrenders at your facility?
- Are there Community Service opportunities at your facility?
- Are there Volunteer opportunities at your facility?
- Are there any low cost or free alteration and/or vaccination clinics in the area?
- If I have a problem with a critter on my property, am I allowed to set a trap for it?
- Will Rogers Animal Services set traps on my property for me?
- Will Rogers Animal Services service my trap or relocate the animal for me if I use my own trap?
2935 W. Oak St.
Rogers, AR 72758
REPORT A CONCERN
Tuesday - Saturday
10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
No intakes after 4:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Monday
Animal Control Hours
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday
On call for emergencies only; contact the Police Department.