James R. Welch Recycling Center
The City of Rogers is dedicated to keeping our city clean and sustainable. The City of Rogers offers two options for recycling. Curbside recycling, handled by Inland Services, and a 24 hour drop off facility. The RRC partners with other facilities around the county to keep recyclable or hazardous material out of our landfills and keep our city beautiful for future generations.
CONVENIENCE CENTER HAS MOVED
The Benton County Convenience Center has moved. Please take your electronics, household hazardous waste, tires and bulky waste to 3511 N Arkansas Street. They will now accept certain construction and demolition waste for a charge. For more information please visit the website below or call 479-795-0751.
View Household Hazardous Waste Collection Rules (PDF) and visit Benton County Recycles for more information.
- #1 Plastic (water and soda bottles)
- #2 Plastic Color (laundry soap and bleach bottles)
- #2 Plastic Natural (milk jugs, kitty litter jugs)
- Aluminum Cans
- Cardboard / Chipboard
- Clean white styrofoam
- Glass Bottles
- Tin cans
- White paper and office waste
- #3 to #7 Plastic (butter, yogurt, and clear to-go containers, etc.)
- Aluminum or tin foil or pie plates
- Any Styrofoam except white beaded foam from electronics
- Hazardous waste (paint, light bulbs, needles, etc.)
- Plastics with food residue
- Styrofoam with color (drinking cups, egg cartons, etc.)
- Wax cardboard
- Yard toys (Hot Wheels, playground equipment, etc.)
Yard waste may be dropped of at the two locations listed below. You must be a City of Rogers resident and have a current water bill. You may drop off any debris that grows in your yard. This includes trees, limbs, leaves, grass shrubs etc. Material we do NOT accept lumber, plywood, building materials or yard waste contaminated with trash.
Alternatively, small yard waste may be disposed of by purchasing yellow yard waste bags from Inland Waste Solutions for $2 each. These bags will be picked up curbside on your regular pickup day.
| Yard Waste|| Facilities|
|Rogers Recycling Center|
2300 N Arkansas St.
Rogers, AR 72756
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
|Rogers Street Department|
3101 W Oak Street
Rogers, AR 72756
Monday-Friday 6 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Inland Waste Solutions provide curbside recycling services. View their page which list acceptable and non-acceptable materials.