Most of our programs and memberships can also be purchased online.
Membership is required to enter the facility. Membership is also required to participate in programs.
- $40 per year for adults
- $20 per year for youth (18 years old and younger)
- $80 per year for family (2 adults and up to 4 youth)
Adult is considered to be 19 years and older, youth is considered to be anyone 18 years and younger.
Anyone displaying disruptive behavior, through either their conduct or language, will be asked to leave the building immediately and could lose their membership for an undetermined amount of time.
- Be respectful to all other members using the facility.
- Proper dress will be required at all times. A shirt must be worn at all times, unless you are playing basketball in the gym.
- Report any problems immediately to the front desk.
- There will be no smoking allowed anywhere in the building, this includes vapor cigarettes.
Membership and registration fees are not refundable or transferrable as of December 1, 2006.
The Rogers Activity Center will gladly accept your personal check for registration. A valid drivers license must be presented. No temporary checks will be accepted. A $30 service charge will be assessed for any check returned from the bank.